December 23, 2015

Blurred Lines

Filed under: Misc,Women — mlah @ 10:39 pm

So Robin Thicke put this song out a couple of summers ago and it was a huge hit. Some even called it the summer of 2013 anthem.

I like the song. It’s catchy. Not very nice though if you listen to the lyrics. I typically don’t. I usually know a chorus. Maybe. And the tune.

How had I never seen the video? There are two versions of the video. I don’t really watch videos much anymore. Ever since Mtv quit showing videos. Wish they would start again. Maybe I should investigate that a little more. Bound to be a channel that still shows videos.

One version of the Blurred Lines video is clean. And the other, well, Lets just say the girls are topless for almost the whole song. Dancing around. One of the girls is Emily Ratajkowski and is quite attractive. She has since translated the little bit of music video fame into a Sports Illustrated pictorial and a movie role. Good for her. But I understand she is upset about the video?

Give us a break! She did the video! No whining after the fact about video evidence of you dancing around naked is allowed.

To see the video. Look here. and be advised. It is very definitely NSFW!

How did I not know about this?! I’m slipping.! Slipping big time.!

1. It’s spooky how clever some ppl are. Thkasn!

Comment by Madge — July 19, 2016 @ 2:01 am

2. (advanced or otherwise) taken outside context and without watching the game is imho pretty useless. How do you rate hustle, defense, hockey assists and setting screens? Do you have any “stat” that measures intangibles accurately? I don’t think so.

Comment by chongbuluo.com — October 23, 2016 @ 7:50 pm

3. Awesome!Along w/ fireflies, there are certain Eastern/Midwestern things I miss here in Cal-i-for-ni-ay…Then again, the East/Midwest don't have like this (that's Round Top Mountain, as photo'd by yours truly the past month. Off of Carson Pass in the Sierra Nevada)There's natural beauty everywhere you find it (thus sayeth Lady Madonna). Hay Watanay!

Comment by versicherung auto berechnen zürich — November 3, 2016 @ 6:43 am

4. Julie talks….I came home from Vic and it was a lightbulb went off! Not nearly what K can say but it is easier to understand and did I mention she talks! And can tell us what she wants without prompting!

Comment by http://www./ — November 13, 2016 @ 10:45 am

5. I feel that the song “Faithfully” by Journey would be a near perfect fit for this film. The story-line of the song is very similar to the relationships of the characters in the book. This is just a suggestion, in the event that such editing has not been completed yet.

Comment by http://www./ — November 14, 2016 @ 7:48 am

6. / 3 in jedem Team, weil manche erst nach Start des Spieles gekommen sind.Allgemein war es gut, auch wenn sich viel vorher nicht auf übder das Spiel informiert haben.

Comment by http://www./ — November 15, 2016 @ 12:30 pm

7. Hey! awesome blog! I happen to be a daily visitor to your site (somewhat more like addict ) of this website. Just wanted to say I appreciate your blogs and am looking forward for more to come!

Comment by http://www./ — November 24, 2016 @ 8:21 am

8. Bibi, I continue to do the challenge over and over again and each time learn more. It is better when the group comes along and does it so I join in at that time to get even more out of itEileen

Comment by kfz versicherung für vw amarok — February 2, 2017 @ 12:14 pm

9. And I'm not just talking about people using ERs for routine health care. What about someone with no insurance or lousy insurance who has a heart attack on the street, and ends up needing acute care, or an operation?

Comment by kredit deutsche bank oder — February 16, 2017 @ 10:11 am