August 6, 2006

Pop Tarts

Filed under: Pictorials,Pop Tarts,Women — mlah @ 3:40 pm

Israeli IDf Babe
i thought i’d throw a little light on some of the people hizballah wants to kill. killing them isn’t the first thought that pops into my mind.

most of these pics came from israeli military dot net. i got in there and looked around and couldn’t find them…..

Israeli IDF Babe

mmmmmm. quick, abdul, get a rocket! we must shoot them!

Israeli IDF Babe

i think she’ll do unto abdul as abdul does unto her.

Israeli IDF Babe

i don’t think she’s looking for the shopping mall. that’s easy to find on top of mount carmel.

Israeli IDF Babe

Hassan! they’re coming here to steal our sand! quick get a grenade!

Israeli IDF Babe

ya allah! the infidel woman is putting on mascara! and, and, and, she’s showing some forearm! bassim, get a whip!

Israeli IDF Babe

achmed run! the jew women can drive a truck! they were allowed into a plane and not as stewardesses!

Israeli IDF Babe

rashid! she can write?! is it a recipe? why would a woman need to write anything not a recipe?

Israeli IDF Babe

see ya majid!? the jew women are harlots who engage in unnatural acts! i will take those three as wives!

Israeli IDf Babes

lutfi! another jew woman! she doesn’t iron either! get a katyusha! get a zilzal! we must shell them!

Israeli IDf Babes

mohammed! mohammed! i bet she can ADD! set an ambush!

Israeli IDF Babes

see mahmoud! they know they’re not supposed to have guns! they even ask me to stay quiet. they should all be weaving .

Israeli IDf Babe

jihad, JIHAD! we must stop the evil jew women! INFIDELS!

Israeli IDF Babes

raise the army, get my camel! we must kill them, KILL THEM ALL.

shit. those girls up there are the best thing to happen to the middle east since the crusades. sad thing is, i know there are a couple of girls worth fighting for in lebanon. and those tard hizballah ass mongers beat them, and would prefer for them all to be draped in a black sheet.

1. some of those girls are pretty hot.

Comment by medium john — August 6, 2006 @ 8:52 pm

2. That’s eyeliner, not mascara!

Comment by jeanna — August 6, 2006 @ 10:32 pm

3. ummmm, huh? ok, ya got me, but how would bassim know? and isn’t it actually the same thing? just you apply them to two different spots?

Comment by mlah — August 6, 2006 @ 10:47 pm

4. One of those pictures reminds me of that Mossad agent I ran into in Tokyo once…..

Comment by yup — August 7, 2006 @ 5:15 am

5. I really love that women are becoming more independent in the Muslim countries now. I think the only reason the men in these countries feel the need to kill these women is because they are insecure and afraid.

Comment by Blondie — August 7, 2006 @ 9:27 am

6. You have to love Sabras, true daughters of Deborah. Women who could incapacitate me in less than 30 seconds? Somehow, I am finding this to be very stimulating!!! Especially the one that needs an iron.

Yup, you are going to have to share the Mossad story offline over some Courage. We’ll just have make sure that we are golfing or some such, where we can invoke the Cone of Silence…

Comment by rojoxia — August 7, 2006 @ 1:02 pm

7. I wish I was kosher.

Comment by Mark — August 8, 2006 @ 12:12 pm

8. I’m all for kick ass women

Comment by KaraMia — August 8, 2006 @ 3:02 pm

9. Mlah, no. Eyeliner is a pencil and is applied around the eye (to line the lids). Mascara is a liquid and is applied using a brush to the eyelashes. I believe they’re entirely different formulas.

Comment by moonbatty — August 8, 2006 @ 5:04 pm

10. Hmm… poptarts… Hell Yeah, I’ll smoke a camel-jockey for them…

Comment by Sniper One — August 9, 2006 @ 7:38 am

11. Chicks and guns. Mmmmmmmm!

Comment by greree — August 10, 2006 @ 10:11 pm

12. After I reread my last comment I realized how insulting and insensitive it was. I apologize to anyone I may have offended, and I’ll rephrase it now.

Chicks and firearms. Mmmmmmmm!

Comment by greree — August 11, 2006 @ 12:05 pm

13. shaaawing!!!!

Comment by CT — August 19, 2006 @ 7:36 pm

14. Jews, It makes want to like Hitler More. Money Grubbing Jews.

Comment by Brandon — April 30, 2007 @ 12:04 pm

15. Im 47 Ex- Army and those women are to be patted on the back,there doing what they have to to keep the children from having to run or be killed by assholes likes Hilter, and Brandons butt buddies. Keep up the good works. God Bless you all.

Comment by Jeffrey Renn — May 23, 2008 @ 4:02 pm