May 12, 2006

Endings

Filed under: Women — mlah @ 12:34 am

i like butts.

and not the big butts that you hear about in rap songs. those rap videos with the ginormous asses…. and the way they get them to resonate? they make them shake, and then they continue to shake of their own volition…. it scares me.

A nice Butt

i like normal butts

timeout for a brief interlude here as i specify that i’m speaking about female butts only. face facts y’all, on mlah’s scale of 1-6, guys are a zero. because they don’t rate.

back to praising butts.

i like normal butts on women. the ones that look like a heart upside down. don’t know what i’m talking about? from the small of a girls back tracing a line down each of her sides and around her butt, it makes a n upside down heart. oy! i fear i’m going to have to get a picture and shop it to outline the heart and show y’all.

many girls have been shocked that i don’t find j-lo uber hot. she’s not. she has that huge scary ass! i like skinny girls. and i like skinny butts too. the nice butts that shake just twice when you spank it. it bounces once, and on the second shake, it comes to a full stop. any more than that, and you need to work out baby.

i just thought i’d post this today, because i read an interesting little story over at ‘life or something like it today about her butt. so it got me to thinking about butts in general.

1. Your killin me here…absolutely killin me.

Comment by KaraMia — May 12, 2006 @ 4:41 pm

2. damn dave, you crack me up…but you’re right, if it bounces more than once, time to get that ass in the gym, generally speaking of course! LOL

Comment by blondie — May 12, 2006 @ 8:57 pm

3. ..About time someone speaketh the truth about the J-Lo Butt Legend…but remember there are some pretty nice MALE butts out there too!!……….
    You changed your Blog ! What happened to your ‘Harem Sweeties’?

Comment by Peach — May 13, 2006 @ 4:02 am

4. bums are good… i think sometimes j-lo’s bum looks nice, but then you’ll see a more “realistic” photo and it has you thinking “damn… baby’s got back”!! rock solid men’s bums are nice too.

Comment by SeLiNa — May 13, 2006 @ 8:34 am

5. Ok. I’m gonna raise my hand here, and stand up for “normal” women. I don’t know too many women whose asses only shake once. Mine included. (And no, I’m not fat by any stretch of the definition.) As a matter of fact, I’ll go one further, and say that those whose asses shake once only are in the extreme minority! Sheesh….

Comment by Madame Butterfly — May 13, 2006 @ 11:19 pm

6. Sorry. You know i like the booty. Big, small, short, tall, don’t you know Mark likes them all.

Comment by Mark — May 19, 2006 @ 4:43 pm

7. I have to recant my last comment on this issue because…

I’ve been told my butt jiggles exactly 5 times per cheek, when slapped…hmm…I know I’m not out of shape…

maybe you should rethink the ONE jiggle thing Mlah. ;P

Comment by blondie — May 19, 2006 @ 4:47 pm

8. blondie. let’s test this together…… i don’t think your butt WILL jiggle 5 times…..

Comment by mlah — May 21, 2006 @ 5:14 pm

9. Now I would think it would depend on what she’s slapped with. Blondie? I’m guessing a hand would get more jiggles than say a heart shaped paddle. Just guessing though…

Comment by Mark — May 21, 2006 @ 5:22 pm

10. There might be more factors in this also, like how many times it would jiggle if I was standing up versus laying down and if I was flexing or not…etc, etc…I know you’d just love to test it out Mlah! 🙂
    Never tried a heart shaped paddle…hmm…

Comment by blondie — May 23, 2006 @ 7:02 pm

11. http://www.exoticwoodpaddles.com/index.html

Comment by Mark — May 27, 2006 @ 8:30 pm

12. Interesting, Mark. ;P

Mlah, I think your last comment was more of a dare than anything else. LMAO

Comment by Blondie — May 29, 2006 @ 2:06 pm

13. if you doubt the veracity of my assertion, feel free to put it to the test.

you know where i stand on the subject……

i’m ready to count.

Comment by mlah — May 29, 2006 @ 4:27 pm

14. Mlah, I don’t doubt that you were seriously daring me…hoping I’d take the dare. LOL

Comment by Blondie — May 30, 2006 @ 8:57 pm

15. dare? i just have a curious mind.

you do realize i said straight up in the opening sentence. i like butts.

hell yeah i’d enjoy seeing and swatting your butt. watching it shake. testing it for repetitive abilities. i mean, i couldn’t just perform the stress test once. i’ll have to do it over and over, …. and over….. and over. just to make sure that i get an accurate reading.

Comment by mlah — May 30, 2006 @ 9:24 pm

16. i agree bro I like normal butts too…. Jlo’s got to go… lol

Comment by CT — July 23, 2006 @ 2:09 am

17. your all faggots!

Comment by pooboi — October 6, 2006 @ 9:28 am

18. J-Lo has a pretty face but her butt is scary. Some of my bids think I’m odd for not drooling over jiggling lard but I like athletic women. Women who run seem to have the best butts.

I suspect a lot of guys have convinced themselves they like big butts because they can’t get the time of day from a woman with a really nice butt.

Comment by Joe — November 12, 2006 @ 4:44 pm

19. I will say that I LOOOVVVEEE asses as well. I love em in stretch jeans best. Check out honeys buns, diddylicious, or my favorite… well, no… diddy is my favorite.

Comment by Pause — February 15, 2007 @ 6:39 am

20. Great shot, very artistic.

Dan Howitt UK London

Comment by Dan Howitt — February 23, 2007 @ 2:11 am

21. hi nice butt.

Comment by ben — August 17, 2007 @ 1:45 pm

22. very nice butt the lines are great.

Comment by warren — April 12, 2008 @ 4:41 pm