March 21, 2006

Debra Lafave

let there be no doubt. debra lafave is walking because she is a hot blonde.

not to say i have a huge problem with it, i wish a hot blonde teacher had raped (stauatorially) me when i was 14.

there are women who have been convicted of stauatory rape, but they weren’t that hot.

my assertion. debra lafave is walking only because she is hot chick.

any guy would already have been cubed. any non, or semi attractive girl would get less time, but would still be convicted.

1. EXACTLY my thoughts.
    It’s something I pointed out about Mary Kay Laternau(sp) and a few people thought it was OK.

I think I’ll post something on it later.

P.S.
    She (Lefave)wouldn’t have needed to rape me when I was 14. If she would have been my teacher she would have been the center of my horny, 14 year old fantasies.

Comment by Joatmoaf — March 21, 2006 @ 9:54 pm

2. Hey hold on there, Mister! This is exactly what the Feminist movement was all about. To allow the womyn to be able to do the same things as those pig men. Now womyn can rape and molest children just like men, except when a womyn does it it’s not rape or molestation, because womyn are inherently more nurturing and caring.

I can’t believe you are so evil that you would try to throw a womyn into jail for a long time just because she had sex with a young man. Typical, the way pig men try to keep womyn down. Sex is natural, sex is good. She was just confused and went to a pig man instead of another womyn like she should have.

But you see, womyn should not be judged as harshly as men in crimes like this, if there was even a crime committed at all. Because everybody knows that a man is ready to sex up anything warm (and many things cold) once he hits puberty, whereas a pubescent womyn is in need of nurturing and caring and any man who looks at her is a pig rapist and should be castrated and locked up forever. These womyn having sex with young men, although confused (as pointed out, they should sex up other womyn instead), are not criminals. Just womyn enjoying the freedoms that they have fought for so hard to achieve, with willing partners (even if they are pig men). Your sexist screed just shows that the womyns’ fight for equality must continue!

Comment by yup — March 22, 2006 @ 5:37 am

3. oof, I think I was channeling for NOW just then.

Comment by yup — March 22, 2006 @ 5:39 am

4. I thought she was walking because the kid didn’t testify. As a father of 2 girls, I don’t know if I would have let my daughters go anywhere near that circus.

Also, let me offer this: I think what she did is wrong but not nearly as wrong as a guy doing the same thing. A 14 year old girl will be mentally damaged by such an event (agreed?) whereas iwth a guy – like when they’re older – sex can be just sex.

Comment by Howard McEwen — March 22, 2006 @ 8:10 am

5. i’m not so sure i would agree with the statement that a girl at 14 would be more damaged than a guy at 14.

after all, i keep hearing how girls mature much earlier than guys do. i’m not saying it’s not true. and i certainly was hoping for chicks like deb lafave when i was 14, but that doesn’t make it right. that doesn’t mean it didn’t contravene the law, and it doesn’t mean it was less of a crime.

Comment by mlah — March 22, 2006 @ 7:17 pm

6. Shhot, the kid probably got high fives from the principal.

Comment by The Holywriter — March 22, 2006 @ 8:53 pm

7. No kidding! I couldn’t agree with you more. Imagine if this had been that creepy male science teacher with the whoreleader. It would have been a completely different ballgame.

Comment by pkelley — March 25, 2006 @ 10:06 pm