September 27, 2005

You are a
Social Moderate
(41% permissive)

and an…
Economic Conservative
(61% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Centrist

Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

i think that this whole domain was a set up by moonbatty in an evil attempt to try and make me doubt my conservativeness.

it was in vain moonbatty.

in vain.

1. Heh. We’re pretty close. Thats weird. I agree. Its a Moonbatty trick. 😛

Comment by Alli — September 27, 2005 @ 9:59 pm

2. 61% Social Liberal, 68% Economic Conservative, putting me in the Libertarian column. Much too close to those whacko Anarchist buddies of Gus for my comfort…..

Comment by yup — September 28, 2005 @ 9:12 am

3. I am a:
    Social Moderate – 41% permissive
    Economic Moderate – 43% permissive

Centrist – you exhibit a very well-developed sense of right and wrong and believe in economic fairness.

In the chart of famous people, I’m right on top of the Pope. Booya. Also: is it bad that I’m leaning towards totalitarianism in the “political ideologies” chart?

Finally: What the hell does subsidize mean?

Comment by medium john — September 28, 2005 @ 11:15 am

4. “You are a Social Liberal (81% permissive) and an…Economic Liberal (10% permissive)
    You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.”

That puts me around Hillary’s and Ghandi’s shoulders.

Medium John, get off the damn pope! He won’t suck your dick this time, ya totalitarian. “Subsidized”, for those who don’t own a dictionary, means “aided/helped in some goal, especially by means of money.” White people on welfare get ‘subsidized’ housing, for example. A Republican Congressman can ‘subsidize’ his salary with shady deals with lobbyists.

Comment by f-in_cheney — September 29, 2005 @ 3:19 am

5. Aw man, how did I not think of the sexual innuendoes involved with me on top of the pope! Argh! It was so easy!

Oh wait, it’s because I’m not a sicko freak. Now I remember.

Comment by medium john — September 29, 2005 @ 5:34 pm

6. Interesting, Mlah………Puts you very close to my ‘circle’.

Maybe my beliefs are Centrist, but my talk is cheap(Liberal)????

Comment by Peach — October 1, 2005 @ 2:52 am