July 31, 2005

Plumbers Little Helper

Filed under: Women — mlah @ 6:54 pm

man, i love those low rise pants girls are wearing nowadays!

at least i thought i did.

i just went to tarjhay and bought a new wallet. my checkout girl had some on and i loved them. little low rise khakis. she was nice and petite and the pants did her well!

but on my way out i was treated to the three amigas. not spanish girls. all three little white girls. and i use the word little in jest. they were all around 5′ 6″ and outweighed me. i’m not talking about curvy girls. or even big boned. not a little baby fat they’ll grow into. fat!

and every one of them had low rise jeans on. one was forced to continuously pull them up, because they kept riding down.

i sprinted past them! i just can’t handle plumbers crack. they weren’t even bent over working on something. they were just flat out showing crack.

fat nasty cottage cheese crack.

notice there is no pic accompanying this post? i couldn’t handle it.

1. I threw up in my mouth a little bit just hearing that.

Comment by medium john — July 31, 2005 @ 10:50 pm

2. hahaaa, i hear ya. i can’t understand why some “big” girls always wear low rise jeans that never seem to fit them either.

imagine a 5′ 4″ chick who weighs 76kg and wears…
    a pair of super-duper tight low rise jeans
    + a top which is two sizes too small for her
    + a zebra-print string (which’s constantly showing)

*cold shiver down my spine*

poor me, living with that chick and seeing such a scene every single day…:-(

Comment by aNNabaNAna — August 1, 2005 @ 5:13 am

3. Dude, I was at a parish festival on saturday, and this girl is there with jeans that didn’t EVEN go halfway up the crack. I told thew wife, if the daughter ever showed up dressed like that, I’d beat BOTH their asses. The wife assured me it would NOT be an issue.

Comment by og — August 1, 2005 @ 8:52 pm

4. okay, so I read this this morning, and…it doesn’t get better with age. less over-weight hip-huggers, and more cheerleaders, please…

Comment by MacStansbury — August 2, 2005 @ 12:33 am

5. As a girl who’s on the chubby side, I’ve got to say that it’s really hard to find a pair of jeans in a “women’s” size (not obese, just curvy) any more that ISN’T low-rise. I have to stick with one brand, that has made them the same way forever.

I won’t force people to look at my ass crack (or my underwear) while wearing low-rise pants, as I don’t think I’m built for it… but nowaday it’s hard to find pants that aren’t low-rise. It’s too bad, really.

Comment by Rose — August 2, 2005 @ 1:47 pm

6. Rose has it right–it’s nearly impossible to find jeans that aren’t low-rise or super-low-rise these days.

I finally gave in and bought a few pairs of low-rise jeans, and must say I’m madly goofily in love with them because they’re insanely comfortable and don’t chafe my navel ring.

Comment by Moonbatty — August 2, 2005 @ 3:30 pm

7. I have three pairs of Jeans, one is moderately low-rise. But I haven’t bought any recently, and from what I hear now, they are way LOW.

There was a woman in Ross the other day whose low rise jeans were so low that I think it was on the border of her pubes. It looked absolutely disgusting since her hips were jiggly with fat. I also saw a woman with a mini dress that was so tasteless that it looked like she found it in the Trash, and she had fat legs as well.

There will always be people who don’t know how to dress………..I guess they have different images of themselves that are not real. You can still be sexy in anything, if you pick what is right for YOU!

Comment by Peach — August 2, 2005 @ 4:58 pm

8. that is NAAAAAAAAAAAAASTY!!!!!

Comment by CT — August 2, 2005 @ 9:36 pm

9. Rose is right, its really hard to find a pair that arent lowrise, although I’d settle for a pair that weren’t stretchy. I just want a pair of jeans not something that clings to my ass. Stupid fashion people. *grumbles.*

Comment by Alli — August 3, 2005 @ 11:54 pm

10. Uh. Stop looking at little girls, Dave. Grosseroo. Anyway, I have a hard time finding jeans, too. You should have told those kids to invest in a belt; It makes wearing the same jeans 3 days in a row MUCH easier!

Comment by Jeanna — August 5, 2005 @ 2:09 am

11. Unfortunately, I think fat girls have a hard time knowing what really looks good on them…either that or they just don’t care that their assfat is falling out! They’re trying to wear the same trendy stuff that skinny girls wear, and they just have no clue that they look that bad.

Comment by Blondie — August 7, 2005 @ 10:05 am