July 17, 2005

I Just Don’t Understand

Filed under: Humor — mlah @ 4:13 pm

some random stuff i came across today, as the slow drizzly rain keeps me from cutting my grass. yeay!

i wouldn’t watch any of these at work. NSFW

sometimes, i can think of just sooooo much more obvious uses

now, in no way whatsoever am i endorsing this.

and carrying on the whole tom cruise is weirdo theme.

i think i’m going to make this my new screen saver.

be sure to keep an eye on the boy in the background when you watch this one.

hahahahaha!

are the danes the rednecks of scandinavia or something?

busted

why. why do girls do things guys tell them to do when they know damn well that they shouldn’t? y’all know we’re so full of shit. you know we lie.

and yet……. you do it anyway.

let me take this opportunity to thank all of y’all girls for doing things we want you to, even though you don’t want to.

1. I love you.

Comment by medium john — July 17, 2005 @ 6:55 pm

2. The panty raider thing pissed me off. That little m’fer wouldn’t be able to outrun me.

The girl on the radio show is an idiot.

Now I need coffee.

Comment by Mdm Butterfly — July 18, 2005 @ 10:21 am

3. I agree w/ M’me B. Although her comment about needing a coffee puts me in mind of Austin Powers and the laboratory scene with Fat Bastard’s excrement…..

Comment by yup — July 19, 2005 @ 3:59 am

4. yup, i hope no one has been lifting your miniskirt and yanking your panties down out there in italy. you been hanging out with the rickyeoni’s?

Comment by mlah — July 19, 2005 @ 7:25 am

5. Ah, the advantages of pants. I love being a guy.

Comment by medium john — July 19, 2005 @ 1:06 pm

6. much as I hate to admit it, having pizza for lunch and dinner every daqy has lost its appeal. guess I’ll have to switch to the fresh calimari. other than that, no complaints. and yes, I have been to the beach a few times, but my new speedo leaves no place to carry a camera for bikini pics to send you, mlah.

Comment by yup — July 20, 2005 @ 10:29 am

7. the world shudders at the thought of yup in a plum smuggler.

Comment by mlah — July 20, 2005 @ 4:25 pm