mlah The culture that has evolved here isnt conducive to sissies

April 11, 2005

Silicon

Filed under: Women — mlah @ 9:53 pm

the government is considering lifting the ban on silicon implants.

now to most people this doesn’t matter. and it doesn’t really matter to me either, but we had a little discussion today at work.

and i thought i’d share.

yeah, i didn’t post a pic with this entry because it was just toooooo easy!

UPDATE: the FDA narrowly voted to keep silicon on the illegal list.

now, first off. all y’all ladies who want to know how lifelike a silicon boob is, just go down to staples or best buy and go to the computer section where they sell the mice.

they also sell the wrist pads for the mice. the really good wrist pads, that are made of gel, well, that’s silicon. play with it to your hearts delight. keep in mind that you have to get rid of that nasty cloth they cover it with, and put it under skin. and make it warm.

contrast it with saline. saline is basically salt water. that’s all it is. and it is hard. they fill the little bust proof (har har har) bag with water to the max, and it is hard. saline only gives you an increase in size. any lifelike squeezability is out the window.

saline is definitely more healthy than silicon. but ya know. we sell cigarettes don’t we? don’t we sell booze? they kill way more people. and if some girl wants to risk her health….. that’s her choice.

i am NOT advocating boob jobs. i just get a little worked up when legislators start deciding for me, or everyone else, what we should and should not do. it smacks too much of big brother.

the big topic at work was why on earth guys like fake boobs. i had more than a couple of girls today telling me, BUT THEY’RE FAKE!

i got news for y’all, if i can talk some girl into letting me play with her boobs. i’m happy. silicon, saline, or authentic.

if i’m playing with boobs, i’m happy.

1. I really don’t need fake boobs. If I did I’d prefer silicone. I will however donate some if anyone would like them. I’m only going to give up 1/2 a cup .. sorry.

Comment by rachel — April 12, 2005 @ 1:45 am

2. yeah, I don’t care what size they are. If I can play with them, they’re real enough.

Comment by medium john — April 12, 2005 @ 3:45 pm

3. I think guys don’t care about whether or not women have had boob jobs because boobs are boobs, and if the woman looks good with them, that’s usually all that matters. Men are very visually stimulated.

I have no problem with women getting boob jobs. I had great breasts before I had children, and then they shrank. And I had a boob job last year, just to get them back to the size they used to be (34C), nothing over the top. I’ve never been so happy with my body.

I do draw the line at going overboard with it. There are really skinny women who get D’s or DD’s. That’s too much, in my opinion, but I doubt you’ll hear the guys complaining.

Comment by Running Blonde — April 12, 2005 @ 3:52 pm

4. I want a boob job, but Mr. Stoic is staunchly against it. Kids, and fibroid cyst removal have changed mine. Oh, and a weight loss of 20 pounds on a 5’4″ frame. I don’t want huge ones, just a very nice 34C will do.

🙁

Comment by Madame Butterfly — April 12, 2005 @ 4:29 pm

5. i doubt that y’alls overboard and mine are at the same size. what’s wrong with D? or DD?

Comment by mlah — April 12, 2005 @ 4:47 pm

6. I want to be able to buy shirts, that’s why. Clothes are difficult to buy when you have an extreme chest size. You have to get bigger sizes for the chest area of a shirt to fit right, but then everything else is too big. There is some logic here.

Comment by Madame Butterfly — April 12, 2005 @ 5:07 pm

7. I agree 100% with Madame Butterfly.

Comment by Running Blonde — April 12, 2005 @ 7:26 pm

8. yeah, it’s gross if they’re huge and blatantly fake looking. I can remember this one time… wait, no, I don’t want to remember that…

Comment by medium john — April 12, 2005 @ 7:55 pm

9. and how do y’all know it’s hard to sop for a larger chest size? those plain white t-shirts are 3 for 8 bucks. and they’ll fit you fine.

sweaters stretch just the right amount…..

i’m only talkin about 2 inches and a cup, come one now

Comment by mlah — April 12, 2005 @ 9:31 pm

10. Sorry Mlah, I just don’t want that kind of attention. I think I’m happy with the amount of attention I get with my current body.

Comment by Running Blonde — April 13, 2005 @ 9:24 am

11. from talking with friends who have big breasts, i’m happy with my b size. large breasts sound painful.

Comment by kiddo — April 17, 2005 @ 12:28 am