October 5, 2004

Dick

john edwards can now honestly say that he has been spanked by a dick on national tv.

i wish cheney was running. i actually like him more than bush.

sorry about all of the cussin’.

once, a long time ago, some nameless chief explained to me about fucking. and i’m not talking about sex here. he said that he always loved a good fucking. didn’t matter who was getting and who was giving, just so long as someone was getting fucked. especially in the morning.

2 hours ago i heard someone on the factor call cheney ‘mean’. i dare say dick cheney also enjoys a good fucking in the morning.

dick is EXACTLY the kind of guy i want to represent me to the french.

or any other country for that matter.

do you think dick would ever show a ‘sensitive’ side to the terrorists?

i think he would be downright ‘mean’.

j edwards just got spanked.

then dick rolled him over and got the other cheek!

1. I stopped watching about half way through because Edwards made me want to retch. I thought Dick did an awesome job in the parts that I did see. I’m interested to see what the media has to say in the morning. They’re so eager to paint Kerry as the favorite around here. Ugh.

Comment by Kristie — October 5, 2004 @ 11:30 pm

2. It was definitely clear that Cheney was in command just based on his posture and demeaner. Edwards, on the other hand, was pompous and patronizing, a true sleazy trial attorney. Even to the point that when Cheney was speaking towards the end, Edwards was making noise, ripping paper from his tablet (guess he couldn’t hold himself until it was over).

My hubby has been on factcheck.org to look things up and it seems to provide evidence that Cheney had the facts correct, not Edwards.

Kristie, Edwards made me want to retch too- such a condescending asshole.

Comment by Welsh Witch — October 5, 2004 @ 11:56 pm

3. did you guys love the slight that cheney gave edwards at the end? when edwards started his closing, he just backhandedly motioned towards cheney and said he wanted to thank him.

bastard, that’s the vp of the US of A!

so cheney got him back. when he started his closing, he looked right at gwen, and said he wanted to thank her.

the slight counter slight was soooo apparent that ‘gwen’, the moderator, made a point to look directly at both both and thank them.

cheney is the man!

well, the number 2 man.

Comment by mlah — October 6, 2004 @ 12:06 am

4. The French government opposed invading Iraq for very good reasons: that invading Iraq was a diversion from the real task, fighting jihadis, and that Saddam could be kept in a box by inspections. They were right.
    Your post is homoerotic in the extreme.

Comment by f-in_cheney — October 6, 2004 @ 2:45 am

5. I would love to see the ‘Talking Heads’ take on each other……Cheney and Kerry…………

Actually I am impressed with Smart Men, and although I am not voting for him (Cheney), he comes across so much damn better than El Bushido, it makes your head spin………

Comment by Peach — October 6, 2004 @ 3:29 am

6. f-in cheney, did my post turn you on? your intended slur at me reveals more about you ,,,,,

the french opposed invading iraq for very good reasons? you mean like the oil contracts they lost? or was it that they knew their involvement in the oil for food smuggling would come to light?

el bushido? good one, i like it!

Comment by mlah — October 6, 2004 @ 7:41 am

7. dang. it looks like I missed the good parts.

Comment by Kristie — October 6, 2004 @ 10:16 am

8. Yeah, I got that last slight also. Also a few others, like the $600,000 in medicare tax evasion by Edwards, Edwards not being in the Capitol at the time when allocating the budget for Iraq (you know, 200 billion vs the actual 120 billion), even just not responding to Edwards’s rants since Johnny boy was digging himself into a ditch, oh how the list goes on.

Mlah, you are correct that the Oil for Food program is one thing about why France never supported us, but the other one is even simpler-Chirac and Saddam were best buds. There’s no way that Chirac was going to give his bud up for anything or anyone. He was already helping erode the sanctions so that “containment”, and I say that word loosely, of Saddam and his mass-murdering intentions would eventually become “facillitation”.

Comment by Welsh Witch — October 6, 2004 @ 7:17 pm

9. The latest news is that Chirac had an offer on the table of 10-15k troops plus planes and other equipment for the invasion, so long as inspectors could finish their work. But NOOOOOOO, the invasion couldn’t wait another freakin’ minute! I’ve never understood the urgency, unless perhaps they expected to get everything neat and tidy by this coming US election (too bad everything’s going to hell there now).
    Oh, and we tapped Chirac’s frigging phones, besides surveilling the whole UN. This demonization of the French may come from W learning just what they really thought of him!
    Doesn’t it mean anything to you people that they supported us in Afghanistan and in Gulf War 1 (i.e. JUST wars)? Bush crossed a line. He took a big gamble, and all the blood is on his hands.

Comment by f-in_cheney — October 7, 2004 @ 10:58 am

10. Great link!!! http://www.cafepress.com/chicksheartdick

I didn’t know that the French had that many white flags available to issue to their troops. Will wonders never cease? As for the planes and equipment? The US found those already in Iraq when we got there. Those lovable French were not violating the UN sanctions, they were just prepositioning for their role in the invasion.

It is amazing how naive we (Americans) are? How could ever doubt the French?

Comment by RojoXia — October 7, 2004 @ 1:03 pm

11. Gentlemen don’t read each other’s mail! So saith Gussy boy. That idea went out with the Victorian era….. Of course, Guss gives the French a pass on their infamous intelligence operations aimed against the U.S.

Mlah, you know Gussy’s from the San Francisco Bay area….just ’cause he lives in upstate New York now doesn’t mean he’s switched sides. (I think there’s a pun hidden in there.)

Oh, yah, the French had troops willing to go to help us invade Iraq. Now they tell us that, when there’s a month to go and their boy is still neck-in-neck with the Code of Bushido. (Thanks, Peach!) Funny, they never mentioned any of this until their boy needed a boost in the polls on the eve of the election……

Isn’t it a hoot how our MTV nation is so hooked on sound bytes and style (that guy just LOOKS presidential) that we can’t see the substance in the candidate’s message? “I will hold a Summit! And then we will have whirled peas.” Says Gussy’s boy. A Summit! Like the Summit on Racism that the UN (let’s hear it for our favorite international organization!) sponsored in Durban (South Africa, Gus, so you don’t have to pull out an atlas). You know, the one where the Palestinians and Arabs dominated the procedings and the only message that came through was that the Israelis are evil and must be eradicated. That’s what these international Summits are worth.’

Gus, why aren’t you quoting your Communist master Juan Cole to us anymore?

Thanks for the opportunity to vent politics, Mlah!!

Comment by yup — October 8, 2004 @ 7:12 am

12. Ah, yes, now the justification for the war was that Saddaam was violating the sanctions regime. Reason #6 or so now?
    I haven’t been quoting Dr. Cole because I gave you nimords the benefit of the doubt that you’d read him on your own if you really wanted a better picture of what’s going on in Iraq. He is not, nor has be ever been, a member of the Communist Party. He was a scholar on an obscure subject until it was thrust into the headlines. Mostly he just collates different news sources on his blog. His analyses, well, if you can prove him wrong, go ahead. He had a great piece recently called “If America were Iraq, What would it be Like?” Y’all tell me what you thinik, ya hear?

Comment by f-in_cheney — October 9, 2004 @ 2:17 am

13. OK, so lemme get this straight. Gus gets his news and opinions on the doin’s in Iraq from JCole et al, who are “scholars” and get their own info second hand? Oh, not to mention those great thinkers Geo Soros, Mikey Moore, etc. Hmm, silly me. I was getting my info from the people actually over there (friends, family members).

Comment by yup — October 11, 2004 @ 9:37 pm