September 3, 2004

Friday’s Feast

Filed under: Memes — mlah @ 12:30 am

Appetizer:
If someone gave you 3 new goldfish today, what would you name them?

Nina, Pinta, and Maria

Soup:
What’s the worst movie you’ve seen this year.

The Life of David Gale

Salad:
If given the chance and you could pick the person, would you want to switch lives with someone on earth for one whole day?

sure, Hugh Hefner of course.

Main Course:
What’s your favorite season? Name 2 things you love about it.

Spring, Because women start to wear bikinis again, and because i love the smell of honeysuckle.

Dessert:
What is something you frequently buy that you don’t really need?

DVDs

1. D00D It’s Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria!!! MY GOD MAN!!! 🙂

Comment by Sean — September 3, 2004 @ 1:46 am

2. huh? no, maria must first perform a number of miracles before i elevate her to sainthood. so, until litte maria shows me that she can walk on water….. she’s just regular maria.

Comment by mlah — September 3, 2004 @ 9:48 am

3. I thought that the original Maria did perform a miracle…….maybe not walking on water………..but you know…the unbelivable happened……sorry if I seem vague……..I do not discuss religion or sex on public Blogs. :))

Comment by Peach — September 3, 2004 @ 11:01 pm

4. Sorry..NOT unbelivable –Typo city…….

Unbelievable

Comment by Peach — September 3, 2004 @ 11:03 pm

5. my goldfish never performed a miracle that i saw. if she had, then by all means, santa maria.

Comment by mlah — September 4, 2004 @ 12:53 am

6. Try channel 458 savagemodel99

Comment by dad — September 4, 2004 @ 10:49 am

7. Hi Mlah,

Miss your postings. Hope you had a great week-end!!!

Comment by Peach — September 6, 2004 @ 7:45 pm

8. Yeah, I could probably do this on my own blog, but whatever…

Goldfish: Braylon, Jason, Steve (and I’d paint winged helmets on them if I could figure out a paint suitable for fish)

Worst movie: Starship Troopers 2 (quite possibly the worst movie ever – and I liked the first movie!)

Switch lives for a day: I’d love to be Robin Williams for a day, just to be able to hear the voices in his head.

Favorite season: early autumn – leaves changing, comfortable days, cool nights, and FOOTBALL!

Frequently buy and don’t really need: snacks.

Comment by Chris of Dangerous Logic — September 8, 2004 @ 9:19 am