June 3, 2004

the 9/11 mess

so i read this little blog called ‘little diary’. she’s a left coaster. with all that that implies. and yes that means you too marko.! i like the blog. it’s kinda cool to read about the ‘other side’ once in a while.

but she has posted something today that i just really don’t understand. she’s under the impression that tenet has resigned the cia because bush is cleaning up that whole 9/11 mess.

huh?

it looks like, at least to my eye, that she is implying dubya had something to do with 9/11. i’ve heard that dubya orchestrated the whole 9/11 thing before. but on aljazeerah. i hope i am wrong. everybody, please go and see and let me know if i am reading it wrong.

elsewhere. da goddess found a posting here that is beyond funny. seems that ‘ace’ is desperate to be as famous as the washingtonienne, and has embarked on his own sex for money campaign in an effort to equal her notoriety.

madpony appears to have quit. they were one of my favorite blogs.

and in DC has put together a really nice memorial day posting.

venomous kate notices that yankee stadium has stopped selling crunch n munch, and returned to the time honored cracker jacks.

personal news. i should be testing for red belt this weekend. it’ll be a rough test.

and celia needs a blog.

1. Oh no, you’re not crazy, funny, but not crazy.

Let’s see: an escort from the left coast.

Hmmmmm, and blonde even. No offense to blondes but she’s too good to be true. I’d send her over to the “Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler” .
    They’d eat her up alive.

I need a blog? I would get one but I’m afraid that I would kill it like the other plants in my house!

Comment by CJ — June 3, 2004 @ 11:39 pm

2. Good look on the red belt!

Comment by Da Goddess — June 4, 2004 @ 1:01 am

3. you’re clearly reading too much into her comments. everyone on every news program is saying the same thing. she may be liberal, but she isn’t the conspiracy type, but rather clear-eyed.

Comment by fizzywig — June 4, 2004 @ 1:54 am

4. It’s a bad link. Also, no one calls Califonia the “Left Coast.” Though The OC and The IE are quite real.

And you’re just jealous….

General Meyer was here yesterday and spoke a little about Memorial Day and his trip (today) to France for the 60th annv of D-Day. Fairly moving stuff.

Comment by Mark — June 4, 2004 @ 9:44 am

5. sorry mark. fixed the link. looks like i may have over reacted. there are quite a few people under that impression.

Comment by mlah — June 4, 2004 @ 10:19 am

6. And I don’t think it can be an overreaction. She specifically talks about the “9/11 mess”. Don’t think for one moment that she did not have any idea other than Bush had some knowledge or could have at least prevented 9/11. She uses the word “scapegoat”.

I don’t see 9/11 as a mess. I see it as an awakening for people to realize that there evil in this world and you cannot “hug” it out of people. Those who have seen evil personally (and I have) should know this. And having lived in NYC, worked near the Trade Center (even commuted a year and a half having to walk through it) I see 9/11 aas nothing more than an unpreventable evil wrought by people to hate western ideals. I’m not glad or sad to see Tenet go, because this happens all the time, I just am tired of hearing the finger-pointing crabbiness when we should be concentrating on the villians!

Oh Silly,
    Of course it’s the Left Coast.
    If you look at a map of the USA (not upside down) California is left of the center of the country. This is how my girls see it and, I’m sorry, but I think 8 and 9 year olds know more than alot of adults these days.

🙂