Could it be? After much labor, and an extended attempt at being lazy, I finally got out the directions and setup moveable type. We’ll see in a minute if this posts up correctly.
I tried to set it up on the fly once, and failed to run the mt-config script, so of course, I couldn’t blog.
At this point I got lazy and figured I would pay someone to set it up for me. I contacted a few sites / individuals, and they all wanted to contract for way more than I wanted.
In the end, I had to get off my lazy butt, break out the directions, follow them (and that is the most important part) and set this thing up.
It appears to be working now. I’ll no doubt start tweaking my pages shortly. I do after all have to entertain y’all.